Friday, February 04, 2005

Launch Party for My First Blog

Welcome to the AzianBrewer Blog Launch Party. I am actually sitting in my cubicle at work sipping a cup of vintage Columbia's finest brew with skim milk. Kanpai!!! Speaking of kanpai, I got pretty hammered on Rob Roy last night at this martini place on W3rd and LaGuardia. I was kinda disappointed with the place at first spotting the tower without the handle and some crap beer bottles (2 imported lagers and 1 domestic adjunct lager) displayed behind the bar. My disappointment disappeared as the cute Japanese bartender greeted me with a smile and asked me if I am willing to try out the "new" beer they brought in last week. She reach over to the fridge and open a bottle of Fuller's London Porter without a word. My buddha!!! She must sensed that I am sophisticated gentleman with a distinct taste for women and malted beverages. The London Porter is slammin'!!!! And here's my humble review of this bad boy:

Bold, smooth and rich. A great blend of chocolate, crystal and brown malts with a nice balance of Fuggles hops. By the way, I am totally over with cascade hops. It also has a great finishing note of caramel. The best of all the cute bartender charged me $4 (happy hours pricing) with a smile. I would like to take her home to ma but it is against my religion to date bartenders.

Later on that night, I hooked up with a group of Martini drinkers and learned that it is a front for divorce support group. Couple of these les femmes divorcee are quite tasty and perhaps vulnerable especially the MILF (Hey MILF does body good). I definitely don't mind lending her my support!!!!!

Cheers!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home