Thursday, June 23, 2005

Brewer's Reserved

Ask Bruce Lee what's his style and he will tell you "No Style". Ask Shane Welch and Andrew Bronstein the same question and you will get jabbed with Sixpoint's Sweet Action and Bengali Tiger. Their philosophy through the interpretation of AzianBrewer, pretty sum up "Style" is the roadblock to freedom. It really takes imagination and experimentation to brew the good stuffs. The traditional stuffs such as Fuller, Pilsner Urquell or Tetley's will be there for next millenium but for the time being I am questing for more "No Style".


Where's my Sixpoint Craft Ale??

What about the Brewer's Reserved?? It is just the beer version of Vinter's Reserved. A small batch of the brewmaster finest just for the VIP or loyal customers!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger a beer sort of girl said...

Hey you crazy brewer. I've been having weird beer cravings, specifically for birch beer. I wondered if, in your beer wanderings, you had come across any such thing. I whined about it here, if you'd like to read: http://beergirlsblog.blogspot.com/2005/06/take-it-or-leave-it.html

I'm going to hop off to flip through your links to see if I can find anything. :)

3:42 PM, June 28, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pilsner...Urquell...oh God. Yummmm. Meanwhile I'm stuck over here in Osaka with shit beer that makes my body hurt. Too many chemicals? I dunno. Over in NY do you get beers like, Maritime Nightwatch, Hammerhead Ale, Alaskan Amber? Maritime is from my town Seattle, Hammerhead is a McMenamins. I could really go for a nice red ale about now. Best choice in Osaka I've found so far is a $6.00 bottle of Bass Ale and a $8.00 bottle of Red Hook (no longer stocked)...how sad is that?

12:32 AM, June 29, 2005  
Blogger azianbrewer said...

A Beer Sort of Girl:
Yes, you can use birch to brew any style of beer you like. I have used jasmin and lemongrass for my ales. The jasmin ale is definitely a chick's beer and the lemongrass ale pairs well with pad thai!

Kaze:
Maritime is great but these days I am getting over with the West Coast style beer. I prefer the East Coast style these days mainly because of the lessen use of cascade hops.

10:58 PM, June 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home