Thursday, September 22, 2005

Busting Out My Ammo After My Sip of KanNoko

Let's face it, I have no future in the Hip-Hop industry with rhyme like that. Wine fiend Seb and I checked out EN Brasserie last night and talked biz with the event director. The place is definitely an upscale izakaya. I have heard good and bad reviews of the establishment. Frank Bruni of the NY Times gave this place one star. Now I have second thought of taking ma there and get her hammered. Anyway, the shochu I ordered there was KanNoko from the Kagoshima perfecture, the land of fine shochus and loose women (Alright, how about just friendly women?). This tasty libation is made from barley and aged three years. The taste???? Very smooth with ripe banana and a luxurious wash of vanilla. The color??? A light "piss-yellow".

By the way, I am still staying with J & P. The bathroom is 85% done and kitchen should be done by end of the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home