Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Nama Is My Summer Fling

So, I have a new summer fling besides that redhead in my dream. Well, I picked up a bottle of Ohyama Nama Sake on Saturday night with the Mrs. The refreshingness of the unpasteurized sake starts off with a light scent of melon and a finishing taste of dry cider. I know I have been drinking a lot of sake these days. But beer is still my No. 1 passion. Since, I am training for the marathon and my big day, it would be wise for me to ease up the beer from now to November. Kaz Yamazaki of Prestige informed me that sake actually helps burn fat....What kind of crap is that??? Don't alcohol convert to sugar once downed the hatch??

1 Comments:

Blogger azianbrewer said...

I ran 3 miles this morning...this marathon business is freaking me out. Any advice??

5:17 PM, August 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home