Friday, February 18, 2005

Dad's Going Away

I am not a kid's person nor do I want any for the time being. However, I do have nieces and cousin who are under 10. Alex is 8, Emily is 4, Jeff is 8 and Dolly is also 9; they are the most adorable little rascals that any parents would love to have. I just cannot picture a day of their lives once the beer drinking pops are gone and missed out their childhood. To some reader, this post can be quite disturbing. Take a good look at this picture. What the f*ck is going on? Will she ever again see her dad after this day? Pick one....Afganistan or Iraq?


Daddy will be gone for a long time.

I don't watch C-SPAN and definitely no politic will be discussed among friends. My political agenda is not on the liberal's corner nor am I standing on the conservative's platform. And as for my foreign policies, I would like to enjoy their cuisine, sample their local brews and chat with the local hotties ranging from age 18-25. I am no expert in military defense or countries branded with the name "Axel of Evil" but I am gonna mouth-off the following thoughts:

Besides OIL, what the hell are we doing in the Iraq and Afganistan(yes, one of them is not an OPEC nation but certainly got some oil pipes there). Okay...do we really give a sh*t about liberating these people from their evil dictator or fundamentalistic mullah? I don't think so....these people are just fine without our present there. Do they really hate their previous government....that much? I think we need to restore their previous leaders and let them live their lives. Since when did their citizens asked us to lend them a hand and search for WMD?? I really don't give a damn how other people run their countries to the ground. Kids here in the States (yes, home sweet home) should be our focus. They are under-educated both academically and culturally; a 14 years old 6 grader???? And wassup with high school senior who thinks Canada is the 51st state and that the only natural resource there is maple syrup. How wonderful that we are living in such a tragic world. Skies are not always blue and clouds are not always white...you trumpet playing sweaty f*ck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home