Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Playa del Carmen Part I

What a trip down to the South of Border! The Mrs. and I got there for our big day on the 12th. We were staying at The Royal Palms Condo in Playa del Carmen which is 40 miles south of Cancun. The area we stayed is quite European with a blend of Mexico and North America. Yes, there are a lot of Canadians..eh and quite a number of Italian hoochies. Outside of La Quinta vicinity (5th Ave) are slumps. This is where majority of locals live. The street roads are pretty much covered with dried yellow dirts and did I say sink holes? Strayed dogs roam the street and iguanas are the kings of the suburbs. Speaking of iguanas, my guy Ermin and I went to a cell phone store one day and the store proprietor told us armadillos and iguanas are good eats! Salsa Verde o' Mole? He told us to a shithole and we ordered Chuleta con Salsa Verde. I think a hot bowl of turkey soup comes with the meal but no self respected Gringo eat soup when it is 90 degree out there. These Mexican are locos!!!!

The official wedding crasher Guy shot a nice footage of the ceremony. I can see him shooting adult videos in the near future!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home