Tuesday, March 15, 2005

The Award Winning Jazmine Ale

Jazmine Ale??? This is definitely a chick's beer!!! I am not sure why am I brewing this type of beer. Maybe I was out of maple syrup from Vermont. Anyway the beer turned out pretty tasty and has a mild sweet note with a floral finish...Sounds gay huh???? Make no mistake, this beer is brewed by 100% heterosexual alpha male-Howwwwwl!!! I was kinda shocked that the 2 beer judges at the Hudson Valley Homebrewer's Competition awarded this beer a second place in the specialty beer section. I guess they were having Kung-Pao Chicken while sampling the Jazz Ale.


First 2nd Place

H2O-5 gallons
DME
Liquid Malt Extract (Munton's)
Ale Yeast
Jasmine Tea

---What's the measurement of the above ingredients???? Dream on...you are not getting it. I am gonna patent this in 52 countries!---

Combine the above ingredients and ferment for 6 weeks (2 weeks for primary and 4 weeks of secondary)

Prime and bottle.
Condition for another 2 weeks.
Invite some lady friends for tasting!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home