Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Harvest Wheat Beer

Kelly, what's with this lame a*s brew?? This beer definitely lacks the characteristic of an American Hefe. I am not an expert on Hefeweizen but the Harvest Wheat Beer tasted just like Miller's minus the skunkiness of bottled cheap beer. Where is the cloudy appearance and the light refreshing flavor of fruits? Back in the last century. Heartland used to kick out with awesome brews!! I just hope your Farmer Jon's Oatmeal Stout still the same. For 6 bucks, I rather take my business to Henry Street Bar by DUMBO, Brooklyn. They are not a tourist trap brewpub with out of town kooks pretending to be New Yawkers. But I do have a positive testismony of Heartland 'cause I am no hater......


Heartland's Coors

Heartland has awesome stockings of rum (rhum if you are from Jamaica, whisky (Scotch, Bourbon and others) and other great small batch top shelf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home