Monday, April 25, 2005

Brewtopia vs. Tap NY

So far, I have visited 2 beerfests this year. By comparison, I think I had more fun at Brewtopia. Live band performances and more selections of good beer. The bestis that we don't need to travel far since it took place in Manhattan. And plus, the New York City Homebrewers Guild set up a table and served homebrews to the public. Phil's Belgium Dark was the fastest keg that got emptied. Cuzme name his Belgium Witte after a chick that he's currently seeing. Don't get me wrong, Tap NY is great too. They just kept bringing the food out...The stuffs that they served were no gourmet but excellent pairing with fine brews. They just simple American food. Pulled pork, brisket, pizza, brat, Italian sausage, Gumbo, Chili, hor'deuves and lotsa other goodies. I was so stuffed that I can barely walk bad to the bus.


Brewtopia Rocks

On more thing...Phil is brewing a wheat beer with the catnip that I got him...Crazy white dude. He is gonna make us sexual frustrated with the "herb"!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home