Monday, April 25, 2005

Fuel it Up with the Diesel

Ouuuuuu....That Diesel Porter from Sixpoint is sure a K.O.!!! I was too buzzed at the time that I was talking to Shane, the master brewer from Sixpoint. It is no wimpy stuff like those homebrewed or commercial lactose stouts. I am no fan of using milk sugar for my beer. For creamy finishing, I like to use pure vanilla. I am no vegetarian but I like to keep my beer lactose free and vegan. Back to Sixpoint...other than the Diesel Porter, Action and Tiger ale are my two top choices. The Tiger is bit of hoppy. Big O' called it a weed beer.


Sixpoint Craft Ales

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ride on Paul -

Keep letting them know. You all gotta try Paul's Jasmine Ale, it's dope. Remember to brew some of that up for the Mets barbeque party...

See you all at the Guild meeting.

Peace,

Shane

3:42 PM, May 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home